(English translation from Marathi)
BSNL Employees Union
Maharashtra Telecom Circle
According to the orders of BSNLEU, AIBDPA and CCWF-CHQ, New Delhi, the three organisations have decided to organise district- and state-level conventions across the country to oppose the central government’s ‘National Monetisation Pipeline’ policy. As part of this campaign, a convention will be organised in Pune on 9.12.2021 from 2 to 5 pm. Representatives from the entire state are invited. From each district, 3–4 BSNLEU, AIBDPA and CCWF representatives are expected to attend. BSNLEU CHQ Vice President and Circle President Com. Nageshkumar Nalavade will preside over this programme. The following will be the main speakers at this programme:
1. Com. P. Abhimanyu, General Secretary, BSNLEU CHQ
2. Com. John Verghese, Assistant General Secretary, BSNLEU CHQ
3. Com. B.G. Suryavanshi, President, AIBDPA Maharashtra
4. Com. Yusuf Hussain, General Secretary, CCWF Maharashtra
The programme will be conducted by Com. Ganesh Hinge, BSNLEU Circle Secretary, and Com. Yusuf Jakati, BSNLEU District Secretary, will give the vote of thanks. Com. Yusuf Jakati (mobile: 9422003322) and all employees are excited to make this programme a success. Similarly, on behalf of AIBDPA, District Secretary Com. Kaji (mobile: 9422300259) and Mumbai President Com. Avinash Londhe (mobile: 9833535432) will look after AIBDPA representatives. Information about the contract labourers attending this programme will be provided to Com. Jakati by Com. Nilesh Kale, Joint Secretary, CCWF.
Before the programme begins, lunch will be arranged at the venue from 1 to 2 pm. Lodging arrangements for overnight stay on 8 December will be made for comrades coming from remote regions. We request representatives from all districts to reach on time and make this programme successful.
Udyan Mangal Karyalaya, 1712/1 B, Sadashiv Peth
Near Khajina Vihir, Pune – 411 030. Phone no.: 020-24472441
1. The programme will follow all currently applicable COVID-19 rules. All are expected to be vaccinated and to use masks and follow social distancing norms.
2. For lodging arrangements, Com. Kishor Gawli – 9420699699 and Com. Sameer Dekhne – 9422169395 can be contacted latest by date 7.12.21.
3. Car parking arrangements for representatives from nearby districts have been made at Telephone Exchange, Bajirao Road.
Com. Ganesh Hinge
Circle Secretary, BSNLEU
Com. R.N. Patil
Circle Secretary, AIBDPA
Com. Yusuf Hussain
General Secretary, CCWF