Speech given by Com. Amarjeet Kaur, General Secretary, All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) at the AIFAP meeting – “Nation Wide General Strike on 23rd and 24th February, 2022, against Anti Worker, Anti People policies of the Government, and the Way Forward” held on 16th January 2022
- »The signature campaign conducted by Kamgar Ekta Committee and Suburban Railway Pravasi Ekta Sangh in Badlapur to improve the safety and railway service of railway passengers received strong support from the passengers.
- »All India Bank Employees’ Association – We demand adequate recruitment
- »More than 16,000 vacancies in loco running staff in Indian Railways
- »Nearly 30 lakh workers die of work-related accidents and diseases every year globally
- »AIPEF asks power employees to be cautious and prepared for strong response if an attempt is made to pass Electricity (Amendment) Bill, 2022 in Winter Session of Parliament