Message from All India Power Engineers Federation (AIPEF)
To ALL AIPEF CONSTITUENTS
You are requested to ensure the following action programme as decided by NCCOEEE:
1. As communicated earlier, the Union representing employees of Chandigarh is going steadily ahead in Strike on 1st February 2022. In addition, they will resort to Strike on 7th February. United forum of Employees and Engineers of Puducherry has also resolved to go for indefinite Strike from 1st February to oppose privatisation. NCCOEEE programme of massive Nation-wide Protest Demonstration on the day (i.e. 01 February) in solidarity support to Chandigarh as well Puducherry Power Employees and Engineers will have to be observed in full vigour and bravery. All constituents of AIPEF will ensure the participation of their members to the highest extent possible. Draft of the Memorandums to both the UTs is attached.
2. President / Secretary General of the National Federations of NCCOEEE will be physically present at Chandigarh to address the massive demonstration there with mobilisation from the adjacent states like Haryana, Punjab.
3. Similar mobilisation will also take place at Puducherry from 01st February. Regional leaders will be attending Puducherry rally on 01st February. National leaders of electricity employees and engineers will be addressing the rally at Puducherry on 2nd February.
4. NCCOEEE resolved to extend the fullest support in true sense and spirit to Two Days’ Nation-wide strike on 23rd & 24th February 2022 called by National Convention of Workers held at Delhi on 11th November, 2021. In view of break in Parliament session, the Two days Strike/Work Boycott will take place on 28th & 29th March next. All NCCOEEE constituent Trade Union members will take part in the Strike and all NCCOEEE constituent (NON-TU) Association members (other than those who are engaged in emergency operation) will take part in the demonstration on both days through participation in Day Long Work Boycott.
5. State chapters of Five States UP, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa & Manipur where model code of conduct is continuing due to State Assembly elections, will decide to participate in above action programmes as per the permission of election commission & conditions prevailing.
upload.NCCOEEE Memorandum Chandigarh