Speech given by Shri. Suryaprakasam P. S., General Secretary, Southern Railway Employees Sangh (SRES/NFIR/INTUC) at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Forum Against Privatisation (AIFAP)” held on Sunday, 5th June 2022
- »55th Anniversary of the Brave and Glorious strike of 19th September 1968 of the Central Government Employees!
- »Electricity employees of Madhya Pradesh should be ready to fight to save the power sector and secure their future and present interests
- »Maharashtra youth protest against state government decision of contractual recruitment
- »Mass contractualization of government jobs planned by Maharashtra government is anti-worker and anti-people
- »Over 13,000 US automobile workers go on strike for better wages and benefits