Call of the National Coordination Committee of Electricity Employees and Engineers (NCCOEEE)
NCCOEEE Meeting on 6th August 2022
- Cease work and Demonstrations will be held on 8th August 2022 starting from General Shift i.e. from 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM in the morning till the evening.
- On 9th August there is Muharram holiday and no activity will take place in the Parliament so no direct action is proposed on 9th but it is requested to all power men of the country to take part in the demonstrations called by Sanyukt Kisan Morcha against the E A Bill 2022.
- NCCOEEE will meet again online on 9th August to take stock of the development in Parliament on 8th and decide future course of action.
- NCCOEEE will urge all opposition MPs to oppose severely this bill in the parliament as and when it is placed in the parliament.
- If any mass arrest happen at any location, power men will offer their arrest in peaceful manner.
NCCOEEE earnestly requests all power men of the country to make 8th August Protest and Demonstration a grand show to Save Power Sector and Save Nation.