Report of BSNL Employees Union (BSNLEU)
An All Union meeting of the Non-Executives was held online on 23 January 2023, to discuss about the Wage Revision issue. The meeting was attended by the General Secretaries of BSNLEU, NFTE, BTEU, FNTO, SNATTA, BSNL MS, ATM BSNL and BSNLEC.
After in depth discussions, the following decisions are taken unanimously:
- An umbrella organisation of the Non-Executive unions and associations will be formed. It will be called as the “Joint Forum of Non-Executive Unions and Associations of BSNL”. Com. Chandeshwar Singh, GS, NFTE will be the Chairman and Com. P. Abhimanyu, GS, BSNLEU will be the convenor of this Joint Forum.
- The following issues will be actively taken up by the Joint Forum:
- Expeditious settlement of the Wage Revision.
- Implementation of a New Promotion Policy for the Non-Executives.
- Immediate launching of BSNL’s 4G and 5G services.
- Lunch Hour demonstrations will be organised on 07 February 2023, demanding settlement of the above demands.
- A physical meeting of the Joint Forum will be held at New Delhi on 07 February 2023, to decide about the next course of action.
All circle and district unions of BSNLEU are requested to implement the above decisions effectively.
P. Abhimanyu, GS.