(Translation of minutes in Marathi)
Maharashtra State Electricity Employees, Engineers, Officers Sangharsh Samiti
Minutes of meeting of Sangharsh Samiti in Kalyan
On 4.4.2023, a meeting of the Maharashtra State Electricity Employees, Engineers, Officers Sangharsh Samiti was held from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm at Kalyan Cooperative Credit Union under the auspices of Maharashtra State Electricity Workers Federation. Forty-eight office bearers of all organizations were present in this meeting.
In this meeting, the following issues were discussed in detail:
- Electricity Act 2022,
- License for parallel electricity distribution sought by private capitalists in Mahavitaran Company, license sought from State Electricity Regulatory Commission for parallel electricity distribution by private capitalists in cities like Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Vasai and Palghar even after the strike,
- Pending wage increase agreement,
- State government-approved pension scheme, central government-implemented EPF-95 pension scheme,
- Maharashtra State Electricity Board Holding Company Mediclaim scheme,
- Transfer policy of the three power companies,
- Filling vacancies, filling the backlog of backward classes while filling vacancies by direct service recruitment,
- Implementing the policy of regularizing contractual and outsourced workers as discussed with Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister and Energy Minister in the background of the strike on 4th January 2023, immediate filling up of posts reserved for employees by internal notification,
- Allowing sub-stations built after 1.4.2019 to be operated by outsourcing method, Large-scale empanelment and contracting policy in the three power companies,
- Providing all service-related benefits to employees working in majority positions,
- Suspending employees for minor matters, issuing reprimand letters, conviction and fine even after being acquitted,
- Arbitrary management of the chairman and managing director of the Mahavitaran company,
- Re-appointment of retired officers and engineers in the Mahanirmiti company,
- Handing over of hydroelectric power stations of the Mahavitaran company to private capitalists,
- Granting financial support to the Mahanirmiti company for solar power generation by the state government,
- Unexplained meeting of the committee convened by the Mahapareshan company management,
- Sanctioning of posts on the basis of increased number of customers,
- Ongoing efforts of management to restructure the Mahavitaran company,
- Accommodating graduate engineers to the post of junior and assistant engineers,
- Payment of 1/3rd gratuity before retirement and application of gratuity regulation.
In this meeting of the Sangharsh Samiti, Comrade Krishna Bhoyar, Santosh Khumkar, Comrade Mohan Sharma, SK Lokhande, Rajan Bhanushali, Dattatray Gutte, CN Deshmukh, Shareek Maslat, Vijay Higamire, Damodar Changole, Bhausaheb Bhakre, Prashant Bhamburdekar, Dilip Kshirsagar, Jalandhar Pandhare, Ganesh Kapadnis, Uttam Parve, Sanjay Ugle, Dheeraj Vispute, Babasaheb Bhumre, Anil Tarale, Sunil Chaudhary, Prakash Gaikwad, Rajualli Mulla, Dattaram Kondvilkar, Sharad Parate, RS Wardhe, etc. office bearers presented in detail the role of their organization on the abovementioned issues in the Sangharsh Samiti.
At the conclusion of the meeting, it was decided to send a letter to Shri Devendraji Fadnavis, Deputy Chief Minister and Energy Minister, on behalf of the Sangharsh Samiti to request a meeting on the above mentioned issues.
Office bearers of organizations in the Sangharsh Samiti