Speech given by Shri. Jagnarayan Gupta, General Secretary, Brian Mumbai Electricity Supply and Transport (B.E.S.T.) Kamgar Sangathana at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Read more
- »The signature campaign conducted by Kamgar Ekta Committee and Suburban Railway Pravasi Ekta Sangh in Badlapur to improve the safety and railway service of railway passengers received strong support from the passengers.
- »All India Bank Employees’ Association – We demand adequate recruitment
- »More than 16,000 vacancies in loco running staff in Indian Railways
- »Nearly 30 lakh workers die of work-related accidents and diseases every year globally
- »AIPEF asks power employees to be cautious and prepared for strong response if an attempt is made to pass Electricity (Amendment) Bill, 2022 in Winter Session of Parliament