Report received from Er. Mohammed Samiullah, ex-General Secretary, KSEBEA Federation of Unions and Associations of Electricity Employees and Engineers of Karnataka held protest meeting on Read more
- »Workers of Heavy Engineering Corporation demand salary dues and oppose closure of company
- »Successful one-day work boycott programme by Madhya Pradesh electricity workers on September 27
- »South Central rail workers demand restoration of old pension, stoppage of privatisation, contractualization and outsourcing of activities besides other demands
- »If the Government has no Money, then what does it do with the Tax Money?
- »AIBEA to celebrate All India Demands Day on 3rd October 2023