by R. Elangovan, Vice President, Dakshin Railway Employees Union (DREU) Without investment by government the infrastructure will be at great risk and cannot meet Read more
- »55th Anniversary of the Brave and Glorious strike of 19th September 1968 of the Central Government Employees!
- »Electricity employees of Madhya Pradesh should be ready to fight to save the power sector and secure their future and present interests
- »Maharashtra youth protest against state government decision of contractual recruitment
- »Mass contractualization of government jobs planned by Maharashtra government is anti-worker and anti-people
- »Over 13,000 US automobile workers go on strike for better wages and benefits