Communication from AICPA and AIACA
All India Coal Pensioners Association (AICPA)
All India Association of Coal Executive (AIACE)
All office bearers/members of below mentioned organisations.
We gladly inform that there was a meeting of our organisations with the higher level coal ministry officials on 31/1/2024 in connection with our notice for holding dharna at Jantar-Mantar on 12th February for revision of pension. The meeting was fruitful and it seemed that Coal Ministry is convinced that there is a need for revision of pension of coal retirees.
For taking further action on how to move forward for the revision of pension and fund mobilisation, a workshop is proposed in Bilaspur (CG) in the first week of March, 24 in which coal. Ministry officials, CMPFO trustees and others will attend.
You all will be informed, once the date is finalised for participation of your organisations in the workshop.
In the meanwhile, it is requested to hold internal meetings, workshops within the organisations and come up with suggestions to be put before the high level officials of the coal ministry, CMPFO, CIL, SCCL and others.
The consensus arrived at such meetings, workshops be communicated to the undersigned for compilation and needful action at below Whataspp number or at email address- email@example.com
P K Singh Rathor
- All Ex Chairmen/ CMDs/Directors/Higher level officials
Coal India Ltd and subsidiary companies/ Singreni Collieries/ Damodar valley corporation/SAIL/ Tata Collieries/ Adani Enterprise/ Birla / Reliance/Jindal/Neyveli Lignite corporation/Others
- Akhil Bhartiya Koyala Mazdoor Sangh(BMS) and affiliates.
- Hind Mazdoor Sabha and affiliates.
- INTUC and affiliates
- AITUC and affiliates
- CITU and affiliates
- Coal India Pensioners Welfare Association, Kolkata
- Coal Mines Officers Association of India (CMOAI)
- Coal Mines Pensioners Association, Betul
- Coal India Pensioners Association, Bilaspur
- Federation of Coal Industry Retired Employees Association, Nagpur
- Coal India Retired Officers Welfare Association, Nagpur
- Coal Mines Pensioners Association, Asansol
- Singareni Retired Officers Welfare Association, Hyderabad
- Coal Mines Pensioners Association (CMPA) Hyderabad
- Coal India Retired Officers Association, Bilaspur
- Coal India Retired Officers Association, Bhubneshwar.
- CIL Retired Executives Welfare Association, Kolkata
- CIL Superannuated Officers Association, New Delhi
- Coal Mines Pensioners Welfare Association, (CMPWA),Asansol
- Asansol Welfare Association of Retired Officers’ Coal India Gopalpur, Asansol
- Singareni Retired Employees Welfare Association Kapra Hyderabad
- Singareni Retired Employees Welfare Association, Bhopalpally, Telangana.