Speech given by Shri L. N. Pathak, General Secretary, Rail Coach Factory (R.C.F.) Mens Union, Rae Bareilly and Zonal Secretary, All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF) at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Forum Against Privatisation (AIFAP)” held on Sunday, 6th February 2022.
- »AIPEF asks the central government to itself import the coal and bear the additional cost to overcome coal shortage due to it’s own policy lapses and not burden the states
- »MSBEF appeals to the management of banks to take initiative to address the genuine concerns of the employees & unions
- »Speech given by Shri. Sanjeev Mathur, General Secretary, Bahujan Samajvadi Manch (BSM) at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Forum Against Privatisation (AIFAP)” held on Sunday, 8th May 2022
- »All Unions and Associations of BSNL (AUAB) to carry out a series of agitations from 27th May to 30th June for fulfillment of their demands
- »Kharagpur DRM Office Chalo – Call given by Save Railway, Save Nation Commitee