Speech given by Shri L. N. Pathak, General Secretary, Rail Coach Factory (R.C.F.) Mens Union, Rae Bareilly and Zonal Secretary, All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF) at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Forum Against Privatisation (AIFAP)” held on Sunday, 6th February 2022.
- »Biggest ever global strike by Amazon workers on 24 November for better pay and working conditions
- »AIPEF demands an independent enquiry into the coal crisis and import of coal
- »Almost all rail and defence employees vote in favour of strike for their demand of restoration of OPS
- »It’s time for the Government to lead a robust recovery effort rather than Selling IDBI Bank
- »AILRSA, CITU and Railway Workers & Employees unions held joint demonstration on 23 Nov at Vijayawada against privatisation of railways, for restoration of Old Pension Scheme, filling up of vacancies and other demands