Appeal by Com. Sukanta Mallick, Assistant General Secretary, South Eastern Railway Men’s Union to join the mass demonstration in front of DRM office, Kharagpur on 4 March 2022.
- »AIPEF asks the central government to itself import the coal and bear the additional cost to overcome coal shortage due to it’s own policy lapses and not burden the states
- »MSBEF appeals to the management of banks to take initiative to address the genuine concerns of the employees & unions
- »Speech given by Shri. Sanjeev Mathur, General Secretary, Bahujan Samajvadi Manch (BSM) at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Forum Against Privatisation (AIFAP)” held on Sunday, 8th May 2022
- »All Unions and Associations of BSNL (AUAB) to carry out a series of agitations from 27th May to 30th June for fulfillment of their demands
- »Kharagpur DRM Office Chalo – Call given by Save Railway, Save Nation Commitee