The Chairman of AIPEF, All India Power Engineers Federation, explains why the Ministries of Coal, Railways and Power are responsible for the current power crisis.
- »Speech given by Shri. Sanjeev Mathur, General Secretary, Bahujan Samajvadi Manch (BSM) at the Monthly Meeting of “All India Forum Against Privatisation (AIFAP)” held on Sunday, 8th May 2022
- »All Unions and Associations of BSNL (AUAB) to carry out a series of agitations from 27th May to 30th June for fulfillment of their demands
- »Kharagpur DRM Office Chalo – Call given by Save Railway, Save Nation Commitee
- »Call to all station masters to strengthen their unity and fighting spirit and make the strike on 31st May a success
- »Welcome to the New Member of AIFAP