Report by Northern Railway Mazdoor Union
The DRM Office New Delhi branch of Northern Railway Mazdoor Union organized a women’s cell meeting on 23/12/2022. The meeting was organised at 1 pm at the CEG Chamber Union Office of the Divisional Office under the leadership of Com. Nina Yadav and under the chairmanship of youth leader Com. Poonam Dabas, ADS Com. NP Singh of Delhi Circle, Branch President Com. RK Saklani, and Branch Secretary Com. Dinesh Bhardwaj. All women comrades participated with great enthusiasm.
The following issues were discussed in the meeting:-
1) Preparation for a great movement against NPS in the year 2023
2) Information was shared about women’s continuous efforts and struggle against deduction of 20% salary after 365 days of CCL
3) Exemption from preview of periodical transfer to employees who are single mothers
4) Discussion on 60-day special maternity leave on the death of a new born child owing to the efforts of AIRF
5) Special discussion on the mental health program run by AIRF whose helpline no. will start operation on 28/12/2022
All the women present were thanked and the meeting ended with slogans of the organization and its leadership.